Talk

Advanced search

Making a recommendation 😊

(6 Posts)
SukiTheDog Wed 07-Feb-18 15:45:32

I don’t do well with brow products. Have tried Bobbi Brown (crap; didn’t stay on). No7 (waxy and smudged all over the place). Revlon (faded patchily so, I looked like the moths had been at my brows) and finally, various pomades.... all a bit slutchy or too red, once in.

And then....this!!!

It’s amazing. Comes in two shades only. I have the Light/Medium and as a fair haired person it has no red but equally it isn’t too ashy. It stays on forever. And it £3.99. I am astonished, truly. Beats anything, in whatever price range, I’ve tried thus far.

Just wanted to share 😊

You’re welcome.

Lottapianos Wed 07-Feb-18 15:47:40

Thanks Suki! Love a bargain grin

SukiTheDog Wed 07-Feb-18 16:28:26

It got to the stage where anything I bought to try, had to be (way) under a tenner because I refused to spend more. Someone on here recommended it so, thought I’d try (thanks to whomever it was!).

mrslebon Wed 07-Feb-18 18:51:45

I love the Bobbi Brown long wear eyebrow pencil but I will happily a cheaper alternative - thanks for the tip!

PorklessPie Wed 07-Feb-18 20:52:43

Where do you get it? Sounds great smile

SukiTheDog Wed 07-Feb-18 23:26:40

Boots - it’s the Collection (very inexpensive range). I also use one of their mascaras... a dupe for Lancome Hypnose. I think you can get it from Superdrug too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now