Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Wrinkly eyelids. Is there a cure?

(7 Posts)
QueenOfSpades6 Wed 07-Feb-18 09:09:02

I’m guessing Botox wouldn’t be the solution for this. Does anyone have a miracle cure? Please help!

JustaBasicBitch Wed 07-Feb-18 09:28:24

Have you looked into fibroblast? Botox may help slightly as it lifts the brow but not massively, how old are you?

QueenOfSpades6 Wed 07-Feb-18 09:32:17

I’m nearly 30 which I know is young but I wear eye makeup every day and it’s just not sitting right anymore, going into the creases. I just don’t really want it getting any worse, at least for another few years.

JustaBasicBitch Wed 07-Feb-18 10:28:08

I would try botox first then, it just gives the whole area a bit of a lift and makes your eyes look a bit wider.

Now I'm closer to 40 I'm considering fibroblast but it's quite a bit more expensive and has a longer downtime, although lasts longer

pearlkent Wed 07-Feb-18 11:20:48

What's fibroblast?
I have this problem too and am looking into chemical peels and lasers but have no idea where to start or who to go to.
I've tried every cream and potion, but they can't tighten up crepey skin.

JustaBasicBitch Wed 07-Feb-18 11:38:05

Just google fibroblast treatment uk. Its like tiny heat dots that tightens the skin

pearlkent Wed 07-Feb-18 14:38:03

OK, just googled it and it seems to be the same thing as Plexr which has some bad reviews on here.
Sounds a bit risky and also seems to be only offered by beautician-types rather then medical people.
The search goes on...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: