Talk

Advanced search

Never had much in the way of looks but now even my once decent eyebrows are deserting me! Products?

(7 Posts)
forcryinoutloud Tue 06-Feb-18 21:24:13

I'm nearly 52 and I've always had nice eyebrows if I say so myself, dark and shapely. BUT in the last year they have started to fall out more easily or they are following their own merry path and not the one they should be following! I hate it and have to keep taming them with cream or a damp finger.

Help please, what good product do I need? thanks

Katkin14 Tue 06-Feb-18 21:27:54

At least you made it this far. I’m mid 30s with patchy eyebrows.

Smashbox brow tech. Nicely shaped pencil that goes on really easily and stays in place. Two good shades; light and dark that aren’t at all orangey. A problem I find with lots of eye brow pencils.

DameDoom Tue 06-Feb-18 21:36:10

Revitabrow is brilliant. My eyebrows were patchy but are now very full again. They took a couple of months of daily use to grow back.
It's not cheap but works and lasts ages. I do mine a couple of times a week now.
It's on offer at www.justmylook.co.uk/revitalash-revitabrow-advanced-eyebrow-conditioner-3ml-p9325?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIlrWsk56S2QIVTbftCh0PaQSTEAAYAiAAEgLdi_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

forcryinoutloud Tue 06-Feb-18 21:42:49

Thank you, at the moment I am looking more for something to keep them in shape more than fill in the growth though, sorry I realise I didn't make myself clear.

mayhew Thu 08-Feb-18 10:01:02

My patchy brows look much better since I started dying them. Some of the hairs had gone white and now they are all dark. I do my own every 6 weeks

SukiTheDog Thu 08-Feb-18 10:52:52

I used to dye mine but became speedy sensitive to the dye. I now use Boots (or Superdrug) Collection Just Brow. It’s £4.99. Amazing stuff. Stays on. Shapes and fills in sparse bits. It claims to be semipermanent and it IS. It’s not sticky nor claggy iykwim.

You could try organic castor oil on your brows at night? Lots of people swear by it.

SukiTheDog Thu 08-Feb-18 10:53:24

“speedy”? Meant “really”.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now