Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Protected Species coats (other than the Mac)

(4 Posts)
Laquila Sat 03-Feb-18 13:32:23

I have the Mac which is bloody brilliantly, and I’m now thinking of getting one of the others as a casual rainproof jacket - is the Commuter more flattering than it looks?! I like the shorter one but IME, short rain jackets leave you a bit exposed. I’m a fan of parkas generally, but I’m not sure about their Parka style - any recommendations?

MeetieVonWrinkleSqueak Sat 03-Feb-18 14:30:35

laquila, I bought the commuter, but sent it back because it wasn’t flattering on me - it made me look huge, and I don’t think going down a size would have helped. I swapped it for the parka, which looked much better on me.

missjoanie Sat 03-Feb-18 18:02:56

I’ve got the parka and it’s a great cut. I regret buying the grey colour as I look washed out and wish I’d held out for the khaki.

Laquila Wed 14-Feb-18 17:18:36

I do like the khaki. Does anyone have the City Walker?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: