Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Nuface trinity on you flight carry on?

(9 Posts)
complexsimplicity Fri 02-Feb-18 21:56:21

I gave the ironic I am size trinity...

Flying in the morning!

complexsimplicity Fri 02-Feb-18 21:57:24

Have the original size*

lovemylover Fri 02-Feb-18 22:11:11

Sorry not able to answer your question, but just wondered how you rate it,
I have recently bought a mini, had it for about 3 months, but i dont think it works at all, i use it morning and night, but cant see any difference
Sorry to hijack your question, but have not seen anyone else who has one
I hope someone can help you ,but i would think iy would be fine to carry it with you

complexsimplicity Sat 03-Feb-18 00:38:20

I've certainly seen a difference in facial tone. Really want to continue working on it during holiday...

lovemylover Sat 03-Feb-18 07:33:38

Thank you for your reply how long have you used it for? Sorry if you don't have time to reply its OK.have a good flight

complexsimplicity Tue 06-Feb-18 16:29:29

Since around Xmas time. Was a pressie to myself (amongst many other things smile )....

I've found that I need to be pretty co sister t with it. Much easier to use than the devices that use foradic ton

complexsimplicity Tue 06-Feb-18 16:31:42

*foradic toning. You're not seeing even a slight difference? It's rather gradual, I find...

lovemylover Tue 06-Feb-18 16:57:41

Rhank you,just realised you had replied, when i have just used it i think it looks better on my jowls, although they ae not that bad really, but i have now sent for a Dermawand, as the reviews are better than this ones,
Desperate or what [lol]
Cant bear to look at myself sometimes, and to make things worse just had a botched botox job , [see " 11 lines"
I did post pics but had them removed, dont really want to put anyone off, as its brilliant when its done right"

complexsimplicity Wed 07-Feb-18 23:46:58

Let us know how you get along with the dermawand. It seems a rather a noisy device? Not entirely sure how it works either.

The nuface comes with a light attachment which I haven't really used much but you might be interested in...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: