Talk

Advanced search

Vicky Queen of Curls- Manchester stylist at Hepburn Hair

(10 Posts)
LakeFlyPie Tue 27-Feb-18 12:16:48

I think I paid £42

Skinfulnappies46 Tue 27-Feb-18 10:14:26

Could I ask what she charges for a first time client. I have an appointment booked in Dublin( live hour and half away) and it is €130.

LakeFlyPie Sat 24-Feb-18 13:52:35

I went for a curly cut with Vicky this week and concur with all positive comments above. Highly recommend her skills and the lovely friendly feel of the salon smile

ForSaleChesterDraws Sun 04-Feb-18 21:10:01

This is fab. I just realised where she is. I’m at MRI for appointments every fortnight so it seems madness not to try her out.

gillyweed Sun 04-Feb-18 17:38:17

Yep! Last 2 cuts with her. She's lovely, salon super relaxed, great knowledge and cut. I've left with a new tip to try each time (just while chatting) that has made a huge difference.

PlainPiglet Sun 04-Feb-18 17:35:36

I used to go and she is fab - just as Angel described. I have just the most awful, unruly hair. I only stopped going last May as I moved offices out of Manchester. The lady I have now isn't a patch on Vicky - very tempted to go back even with the extra travelling.

ForSaleChesterDraws Sun 04-Feb-18 12:04:40

Bump for any more reviews?

ForSaleChesterDraws Thu 01-Feb-18 15:04:19

Thank you for the recommendation. She’s £20 cheaper plus 4 hours less travelling which makes a huge difference!

JMAngel1 Thu 01-Feb-18 10:51:57

Yes, I went in November and she is amazing - really listens, dry cuts then co wash and natural hood air dryer. My curls looked fab and even though she seemed to take a lot of dead ends off, I didn't get that, oh no, I've had a haircut dread feeling. Really knowledgeable about curly girl and very friendly. Will be going back for sure. I used to go to Matt in Brum and can easily say Vicky is just as good if not better.

ForSaleChesterDraws Thu 01-Feb-18 07:57:30

Has anybody been to see this stylist? Would they recommend her? I go to Matt at Spring in Birmingham but it’s over 2 hours drive there and back and this stylist is half an hour away? I know Matt trained with Lorraine Massey and is fantastic so I’m nervous to switch. Any recommendations? Especially of people who have been to those?
https://www.instagram.com/vickyqueenofcurls

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »