Advanced search

What are Mumsnetters buying this week? Find out with our weekly Swears By email

Thanks! You're now subscribed to Mumsnet Swears By

Please enter a valid email address

Does anyone know what this style of dress is called please?

(14 Posts)
NoFucksImAQueen Tue 23-Jan-18 10:38:06

This ones out of stock and I have no idea what to google to find similar

NoFucksImAQueen Tue 23-Jan-18 10:38:40

To be clear I want one that goes under your boobs like that one

blueskypink Tue 23-Jan-18 10:40:27

Pinafore dress?

SwinginFromTheChandelier Tue 23-Jan-18 10:41:20


ItsAHardKn0ckLife1 Tue 23-Jan-18 10:42:12

Try underbust pinafore dress smile

ZaZathecat Tue 23-Jan-18 11:08:23

I got this by googling 'lace waist pinafore dress'.

Getabloominmoveon Tue 23-Jan-18 11:15:20

Look up dirndl dress?

NoFucksImAQueen Tue 23-Jan-18 11:23:21

Underbust pinafore was the closest but mainly gothic steampunk styles and nothing similar to what I'd like sad
Dirndl was all Octoberfest fancy dress stuff

blueskypink Tue 23-Jan-18 11:30:15

Don't mention it op .....

ItsAHardKn0ckLife1 Tue 23-Jan-18 12:59:16

bluesky grin

CuckooCuckooClock Tue 23-Jan-18 13:18:56

NoFucksImAQueen Tue 23-Jan-18 15:01:40

Sorry bluesky 😄

NoFucksImAQueen Tue 23-Jan-18 15:02:15

Love that alexa one but way over my budget ☹️

FormerlyFrikadela01 Tue 23-Jan-18 17:29:50

High waist pinafore dress maybe????

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: