Talk

Advanced search

Plain but feminine t shirts?

(17 Posts)
Tatapie Fri 19-Jan-18 13:05:56

Hi Hoping someone can help in my quest for a range of plain ish t shirts. Something with a scoop or cowl neck or v but that isn't so plain it looks masculine ( on me anyway - butch shoulders blush) some sort of 'pretty' or soft detail to make it feminine would be ideal.
But I don't want floral or ditsy prints. I'm a HOC Winter. Budget up to £20 but the cheaper the better. Thank you for reading, fingers crossed.

Tatapie Mon 22-Jan-18 16:50:32

Anyone?!
Nice t shirts?

Please smile

MikeUniformMike Mon 22-Jan-18 16:52:14

Bump.

pointerbrother Mon 22-Jan-18 16:52:19

ASOS is great for cheap basics. Can often get packs of 2 or 3 tshirts which are really nice quality.

arousingcheer Mon 22-Jan-18 17:42:34

Kettlewell has loads of different styles and it's easy to pick your winter colours: www.kettlewellcolours.co.uk/products/tops-tees

arousingcheer Mon 22-Jan-18 17:44:49

Urgh, sorry OP, I missed the budget bit. They are a bit pricey except for the long sleeve tee which is on sale (but not many winter colours left).

teta Mon 22-Jan-18 17:48:00

H&M scoop-neck cotton lace trimmed t shirts - £12.99 I think - blue,black,white n red.Also a pale pink vest lace-edged top which is very feminine.

FaithEverPresent Mon 22-Jan-18 17:50:09

I’ve found some nice stuff like that in Gap.

MikeUniformMike Mon 22-Jan-18 19:14:38

You could try New Look, Dorothy perkins, H&M, Lands End, Boden, and Gap. I have a Baukjen one but don't like it that much.

Footle Mon 22-Jan-18 23:37:02

Cowl necks in cotton or viscose are like hens' teeth. Any suggestions?

EdinaMonsoon Tue 23-Jan-18 00:17:23

Boden do a feminine cut linen tee every spring/summer. They may not be in stock just yet. They wash brilliantly too & are a good weight (some linen tees are ridiculously fine knit).

Tatapie Tue 23-Jan-18 07:06:39

Looks like I need to trawl the high street, H and M sounds promising.
Gap has disappeared from my two nearest towns, but can look online.
I like Kettlewell and don't mind spending the extra ££ sometimes but their stock levels are infuriating!
The Boden v neck linen is ok I have the navy but I don't love it.
Thanks for all the suggestions smile

sportyfool Wed 24-Jan-18 19:25:49

I recently got a black scoop neck t shirt from next for £5 for work but it's actually washed and worn really well. They come in loads of colours .

Tatapie Wed 24-Jan-18 19:28:29

Hey thanks, missed those, just signed up for next unlimited delivery so will take a look!

mowglik Wed 24-Jan-18 19:30:13

La Redoute have loads of cotton cowl neck/scoop neck t shirts, long sleeved, sleeveless etc at a good price

mercurymaze Wed 24-Jan-18 19:34:33

I really like Zara t shirts

Footle Thu 25-Jan-18 19:20:36

Mowglik, thanks for that , I haven't looked at La Redoute.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now