Advanced search

Thick kids leggings

(9 Posts)
PhyllisWig Sat 13-Jan-18 21:11:43

Dd2 has my sensory leg covering issues so she either liked maxi dresses or leggings. She will manage fleece lined skinny trousers from Primark for school.

I therefore need some thick black or navy (or purple) thick leggings which will keep her warm. No jeggings or anything other than jersey material.

She's 8, average height and very skinny (weighs about 3.5 stone).

Muddlingalongalone Sat 13-Jan-18 21:16:18

I haven't looked for them this year but dd1 had some leggings last winter that felt almost fleecy inside. They weren't as stretchy and soft as normal leggings but were in multiple colours/patterns and quite cheap in their 3 for 2 on basics

RavenWings Sat 13-Jan-18 21:18:51

Penneys do have adult fleece lined thick leggings - I'm not sure if they have them for children but it's worth a look.

Oohparcel Sat 13-Jan-18 23:13:07

H&M thick jersey leggings are good

Lucked Sat 13-Jan-18 23:15:49

these lands end leggings are thicker than normal.

ProseccoPoppy Sat 13-Jan-18 23:20:39

DD has a pair of leggings from Primark that are a jersey material and fleecy inside so lovely and cosy. Otherwise heat holders leggings are nice and thick (they also do really nice thick tights if that would give your DD additional clothing options).

PhyllisWig Sat 13-Jan-18 23:36:50

Fab thanks. I'll look in H&M first as they tend to be quite slim cut. I like the lands end ones too.

Cupoteap Sun 14-Jan-18 10:36:45

I got some from primark

stringbean Sun 14-Jan-18 12:12:22

Gap have fleecy leggings for girls - might be worth a look as well. You can usually find a discount code somewhere as well (think you get 20% off immediately if you sign up for their newsletter).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now