Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Shopping boden skirts

(6 Posts)
MollyWantsACracker Sat 13-Jan-18 16:54:18

I’m trying to update my work wardrobe. I need to look presentable and “nice” rather than office-y, so I’ve been buying sime cashmere jumpers on ebay and now I need a few skirts to go with.

Are boden skirts big fitting? I’m a 10/12 on top and a 10 or 8 below usually but am a bit Christmas fat at the mo.

The pics of 10 skirts look big fitting to me. Can anyone help?

jenthehen Sat 13-Jan-18 17:03:29

I'd say they are slightly generous. I'm busty and couldn't fit easily into a hush 14 shirt but can Biden.

jenthehen Sat 13-Jan-18 17:04:03

Oops Boden

LizzieSiddal Sat 13-Jan-18 17:11:59

I’m the same sizing as you and I order a size 10 skirt in Boden.

MollyWantsACracker Sat 13-Jan-18 17:21:51

I’ve just seen a really beautiful blue tweed in 8R and hit ‘buy it now’ yikes...
Oh well, if its too small I will have an incentive to lose the Christmas stuffing....

CountFosco Sun 14-Jan-18 12:47:39

Boden's sizing is a bit all over the place these days. Generally biggish but sometimes exactly the size they'll say they'll be.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: