Talk

Advanced search

Where can I buy clothes in the CMB soft and cool (soft summer?) colours?

(7 Posts)
Couldashouldawoulda Sat 13-Jan-18 16:30:26

I've been getting really interested in colour analysis recently. I'm a 'soft' and 'cool', which I think equates to a soft summer. I'm struggling to find shops stocking plenty of things in my colours to actually buy, though. My colour consultant originally recommended Kew, but that doesn't exist any more. Any thoughts on where to look? Many thanks in advance!

VeggieforJan Sat 13-Jan-18 16:54:27

Kettlewell do seasonal colours, but if you're highly styled individual it is very basic jersey top/knitwear/ fleece style. I have picked up a v neck jumper from there before.

CatherineMaitland Sat 13-Jan-18 17:13:38

You might find some Kew stuff in TK Maxx still, I have seen some there occasionally.

Mamia15 Sat 13-Jan-18 19:07:46

Kew is mostly winter colours I think.

Try department stores as they have lots of brands under one roof and you can see which ones have the colours that suit you.

NotMeNoNo Sat 13-Jan-18 19:16:43

I always feel white stuff and fat face are made for summer, all the dusty pinks and French navy. If you like the style. Also Mint Velvet lots of soft greys.

TimbuktuTimbuktu Sat 13-Jan-18 19:19:46

I get a lot of stuff from whistles.

Couldashouldawoulda Sun 14-Jan-18 12:17:10

Thanks, everyone - I will check those out!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now