Talk

Advanced search

Help me choose!

(10 Posts)
keeponkeepinon Sat 13-Jan-18 12:05:34

I can't decide between these, they are all comfy so it comes down to style...
new balance
underarmour in red
asics
Which would you choose?

Mosaic123 Sat 13-Jan-18 13:32:49

First ones go with everything. The last ones go with nothing but are very cute. Depends what you want to wear with them.

JDSTER Sat 13-Jan-18 13:36:14

They’re all very different style wise aren’t they! I really rate Asics trainers but personally wouldn’t go for a print like that. New balance are the most neutral and they’re the ones I’d get from that line up.

scotsmumof1 Sat 13-Jan-18 13:37:01

I like the 3rd ones best - look least like you're about to do a 10km run and more casual

keeponkeepinon Sat 13-Jan-18 13:39:13

They are for going with black sports leggings and possibly jeans. But mostly for the gym.

ZaraW Sat 13-Jan-18 13:51:24

I hate the pattern on the last pair I would go with New Balance.

keeponkeepinon Sat 13-Jan-18 14:14:57

Interestingly no one for the red ones? (They are linking to blue but the ones I quite like are red.)
The asics are liberty print and I thought they were a bit different! And feel like wearing slippers!
The new balance are very safe. But sometimes safe is good. I hate being so indecisive!

keeponkeepinon Sat 13-Jan-18 14:16:51

Or these purple ones

AllPizzasGreatAndSmall Sat 13-Jan-18 15:45:00

If you are wearing for exercise then any of them, but if you want to wear them with jeans as well (and are hoping to look reasonably stylish) then the black NB ones.
I personally like different styles of trainers for the gym or running to those I wear for everyday wear.

keeponkeepinon Sat 13-Jan-18 16:19:25

Yes, on second thoughts I won't be wearing with jeans really. It's just not my sorting thing to put with jeans. Just for exercise.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now