Talk

Advanced search

best eyeshadow palette in Boots

(6 Posts)
lurkingfromhome Fri 12-Jan-18 10:52:38

I have £48 of points to spend on my Advantage Card and could do with a really good-quality eyeshadow palette. I don't need a million colours (4 will be plenty), need something grey-ish rather than brown-ish but would like something a bit different than just 3 greys and a cream - maybe a nice forest greeny-grey or a navy blue or similar.

Clarins had one that looked good but I tested it and the colours looked very muddy on my skin. I looked at a Chanel one online but it gets terrible reviews. The Estee Lauder ones I've tried have rubbish pigmentation (that was years ago, mind you) and I've never bought any eyeshadows by Dior and can't think what other brands I might try. Any thoughts?

ReluctantlyRedundant101 Fri 12-Jan-18 19:20:33

I'm also in the market for an eyeshadow palette and I am eyeing up one of the Dior ones (I think you have just about enough points) they have some nice colour combinations

ormulu Fri 12-Jan-18 19:28:14

Cheap as chips No7 one approx £15 maybe lots of neutrals and a bit shimmer but not too glittery is nice and I use it every day much prefer it to my Naked one which is far too glittery.

Deecee1012 Sat 13-Jan-18 17:07:10

Have a look at the NYC range...I love my Urban Decay palettes BUT bought an NYC "lid lingerie" a few month's ago and in all honesty am converted. Last week on a work trip I'd forgotten my eye primer...the eyeshadow stayed looking good from 7.30 am until I fell off the train after 9.00 pm.

countrygirl171 Sat 13-Jan-18 18:28:30

I'd have another look at Estée Lauder - I really like the pure colour envy sculpting eyeshadow 5-colour palettes. Also might be worth looking at Dior, YSL and Clarins.

Theworldsgonemad Sat 13-Jan-18 18:46:49

Look at NYX. Some of the Christmas pallets are in the sale. Professional make up at drug store price, the pigmentation is very good.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: