Talk

Advanced search

Best site for a winter coat

(7 Posts)
Greenribbons Fri 15-Dec-17 12:42:03

Hello, I can’t spend too much, up to around £100 and I can’t find anything I like online so far! It does need to be online as I need it for next week but can’t get into town. I’ve looked at: ASOS, Topshop, miss selfridge and Very so far... any other suggestions please?

Kitsharrington Fri 15-Dec-17 15:22:03

What sort of coat? Whistles has half price on a lot of their stock right now.

teta Fri 15-Dec-17 15:32:41

Brand Alley.
My daughters just ordered two Lands end coats that are heavily reduced. And they look lovely on dd2 ( who opened the packet to try on even though she’s a 6 and these are a 10!).I’ve also got a gorgeous black Leon Max coat from there today.

MustBeThursday Fri 15-Dec-17 15:38:42

Really depends what sort of cost you're after. But the ones I want but can't justify right now are Joe Browns and Hell Bunny

Greenribbons Fri 15-Dec-17 18:12:44

Well I’ve ended up buying four (going to return at least three obviously!) got one from ModCloth and the other three from eBay - one’s a hell bunny one. I did see a couple of Joe Browns ones that were nice on there too. Looks like eBay’s the place! I’ll try Brandalley as well if the ones I ordered are no good, thanks!

Greenribbons Fri 15-Dec-17 18:13:17

*Brand Alley

lovemylover Fri 15-Dec-17 20:48:37

Same here looked all over, QVC had a sale of some lovely coats, sent for one in XS after ringing and asking what size was best for a size 10, they said XS it arrived and was too small, now sold out, but thy still have some others which are nice,depends what you want, I want one with a hood as I walk most places,and don't drive,so need a warm one
I will look on Ebay too,or wait for sales, might find something then

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now