Talk

Advanced search

Socks

(7 Posts)
Whatsthekey1 Tue 12-Dec-17 20:47:41

My husband had to wear my socks this morning as none of his were clean (or he just didn’t look in his drawer properly). He commented on how thin mine were and i realised i haven’t updated my boring black paper thin socks for ages. Where do you all buy pretty but warm socks?

goose1964 Tue 12-Dec-17 20:51:01

as they always get lost I live in primark socks, they are excellent value , not too thin and come in loads of great designs

CatInTheChristmasTree Tue 12-Dec-17 20:52:31

I bought some lovely Percy Pig socks from the Boxing Day sale at M&S last year. They're quite thick and so cute.

Also, I find that Tesco do pretty, good quality socks.

Heratnumber7 Tue 12-Dec-17 20:52:37

Sainsbury's do a good sock, as do Waitrose

RestingGrinchFace Tue 12-Dec-17 20:56:49

John Lewis socks are often pretty both hopelessly poor quality. Sea salt socks are nice and last quite a long time a feel good too. The longest lasting sock I've had were a pair from Asda (4 1/2 years still like new) they are very pretty too. Not sure whether they still do them though.

afishnotabird Tue 12-Dec-17 20:58:04

I do primark socks as well. You could wear a new pair of primark socks every day for a year for less than £94. Not that I do that. But I could.

SummerKelly Tue 12-Dec-17 20:58:41

Bam bamboo socks are the best

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now