Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Benefit gimme brow recall?

(8 Posts)
BWatchWatcher Mon 11-Dec-17 19:32:23

Hi,
Has anyone returned Benefit Gimme Brow?
http://www.harpersbazaar.com/uk/beauty/make-up-nails/a13114615/benefit-recall-gimme-brow/
I bought mine in an airport in March and am actually wondering if it may be contributing to the recurrent eye issues I've had for the past few month.
Can I just bring it to any benefit stall?

Alannahpickaver Mon 11-Dec-17 19:35:51

Hi, I took mine back to Boots and they refunded my money but I think you can just take it back to any Benefit counter. I am a little sad as I loved the product.

BWatchWatcher Mon 11-Dec-17 19:43:18

Thanks! I shall do that.
I too liked it smile

ilovecherries Mon 11-Dec-17 21:44:29

They won't take it back at a benefit counter without a receipt, which I thought was a bit off, to be honest. You need to email benecaresuk@benefitcosmetics.com or call 08000868204 (it looks as if there may be an extra zero in there, but not sure - I used the email address.

ilovecherries Mon 11-Dec-17 21:46:25

In the end though, I got a boots recall letter because it was on my advantage card, and got my refund via that - till then, had no idea where I'd got it from and had tried to take it back to benefit at both HoF and debenhams.

plentyofshoes Mon 11-Dec-17 22:12:33

I took mine back to Boots no problem. The woman at the Benefit counter said it would be back early 2018?

ZacharyQuack Tue 12-Dec-17 01:11:32

I thought the reason they're recalling it is because some fool was using it on her eyelashes instead of her eyebrows and she had a bad reaction. If you're not sticking it in your eye, you'll probably be fine. It's unlikely that something you're using on your eyebrows will be affecting your eyes.

Bambinho Tue 12-Dec-17 02:03:07

Not quite sure where I bought mine from but exchanged it in Boots with no problem for one of their other brow products (which Im not liking that much). They told me it will be relaunched in January.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: