Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Find me a jumper!!!!

(6 Posts)
daydreamnation Mon 11-Dec-17 14:43:43

I'm after a round neck (nothing low or wide) fairisle jumper!!! So so want one, colour not important and can be a child's if it's age 13 or over.
Budget isn't limitless so nothing ridiculously expensive but help me find my jumper!!!! Thanks grin

PasstheStarmix Mon 11-Dec-17 15:08:45

www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s_ss_i_0_10?sprefix=ladies+fai&crid=2BH6839KVTJGP&k=ladies+fairisle+jumper&tag=mumsnetforum-21

massive selection of lovely fairaisle jumpers on Amazon in all different colours. Link above.

RhiannonOHara Mon 11-Dec-17 15:11:50

Try Gap; they usually do Fair Isle type knits at this time of year and often have sales and promotions.

Or Celtic and Co; bit more expensive but sometimes quite nice.

Big chains like Uniqlo, H&M, Cos etc might have some 'seasonal' Fair Isle knits in too.

AllPizzasGreatAndSmall Mon 11-Dec-17 20:05:00

Fat Face

sammy891 Mon 11-Dec-17 20:07:56

Second Fat Face, they are really lovely and warm as well! Also Boden had some in too. Tesco F&F have them as well if you are looking for a budget friendly option.

PasstheStarmix Mon 11-Dec-17 21:49:44

Hope you got fixed up. Could always try h & m aswell. I'm not a fan of Boden or fat face as find them to be frumpy and overpriced but no idea about the jumpers they may be better I don't know.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: