Talk

Advanced search

Avon

(5 Posts)
mumtomaxwell Wed 06-Dec-17 19:59:17

I’ve just got an Avon book for the first time in years.... I remember they used to do a few decent things. I like the look of the colour correcting pearls and there’s a fixing spray too. But they seem very cheap - my usual brand is Clinique, so on the expensive end of high street brands. Anyone got any Avon recommendations?

MissTeri Wed 06-Dec-17 21:16:02

I don't know if they still do this but their Anew Clinical Advanced Dermabrasion System (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Avon-Clinical-Advanced-Dermabrasion-System/dp/B0014BDJKW) was really good. Going to see if I can find it online now, I'd forgot it even existed!

MissTeri Wed 06-Dec-17 21:18:33

Ahh just checked and found a comment in 2015 saying it's discontinued so the ones selling on EBay are likely to be old. Damn.

Deathraystare Sat 09-Dec-17 10:43:57

Haven't used Avon stuff for years but really liked the eye glimmersticks. Their eye cream stuff (the two different things in one pot) - sorry can't remember the name) but it had some good reviews.

Talisin Sat 09-Dec-17 14:44:03

This duo night cream is amazing. I’ve used Retin A on and off for years so I didn’t really expect all that much from retinol but I saw a real visible difference after a week and a half. You’d have to pry it from my cold dead hands now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now