Talk

Advanced search

A straightening brush

(8 Posts)
HannahTravis Wed 06-Dec-17 10:19:01

Has someone ever tried something like that? mystraightener.com/ Are you fully satisfied with this tool? My hair is thick and very wavy. Will it straighten it well? Please, give me advice

AnneLovesGilbert Wed 06-Dec-17 10:21:14

I've been looking at these on amazon. Have a read of some of the reviews and have a check on youtube as well where you can see people using them.

I'm not sure what the advantages are of a straightening brush over normal straighteners.

HeyMacWey Wed 06-Dec-17 10:22:44

Lisa eldridge really rated one of these in one of her Xmas gift guide YouTube videos.

She said she used it more for smoothing down frizz. Her hair seems to be quite thick and have a wave to it.

HeyMacWey Wed 06-Dec-17 10:23:23

Forgot to add - not sure what make she recommended but it's in the video.

FormerlyFrikadela01 Wed 06-Dec-17 10:25:28

I've got the babuliss diamond shone straightening brush and I like it. I have very thick wavy hair and whilst it doesn't give it the sleek look of straighteners it is enough to take the wave out. It kind of leaves it looking like a blow dry so it doesn't remove the volume but tames the frizz.

NameChangedAndForgotOldName Wed 06-Dec-17 10:27:08

I have bum length hair that takes forever to dry and I love my drying brush, doesn't fluff it up like a hairdryer does

HannahTravis Thu 07-Dec-17 14:23:11

Thank you for the recommendation. Nice video. I `m about to buy it!

AnneLovesGilbert Thu 07-Dec-17 14:35:20

Can you post a link?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now