Talk

Advanced search

Max Mara sale

(7 Posts)
Poodle12 Tue 05-Dec-17 21:55:27

Hey all,

Just wondered, does anyone knows if Max Mara have an xmas sale? I've found a coat i want to buy, but if it's going down in the sale, I would prefer to wait. I know they have an outlet store in Bicester but I'm after a particular style in this seasons range.

I've googled max Mara sale dates but I get nothing which leads me to believe they don't have sales

Thank you smile

Sarahsea1 Tue 05-Dec-17 21:58:18

They absolutely do have sales and it's defo worth you waiting. Don't forget they're concessions in stores so you can look out for the big store sale dates and check stock online.

Poodle12 Tue 05-Dec-17 22:07:28

Ah fab thanks Sarahsea1, I'm defiantly holding out then smile

Do you have any idea when it would start? Unfortunately I've looked at concessions and the particular style I'm after is sold out apart from on
The main maxmara website

PollyPerky Tue 05-Dec-17 22:12:47

Did you mean 'defiantly' holding out grin or 'definitely ' holding out?

Poodle12 Tue 05-Dec-17 22:29:18

He he I meant definitely, but I'll go with both grin

newsfromnowhere Wed 06-Dec-17 08:24:21

Sign up to the Maxmara website/newsletter. They always start with a ‘private’ sale for subscribers, usually offering 30% off. When the whole website goes to ‘sale’ mode they don’t usually discount the prices any further. In my experience, they don’t tend to discount much more than 30%, although you can find items at 40% off at Bicester.

Poodle12 Thu 07-Dec-17 20:45:03

Thanks newsfromnowhere, that’s really helpful, I’m all subscribed to the website and waiting for the private sales smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now