Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Birthday outfit help!

(6 Posts)
TeddyIsaHe Tue 05-Dec-17 20:51:01

It’s my birthday next week and my first proper night out since having dd 11 months ago.

I have no idea what to wear! I have lived in comfy jeans and leggings since she was born and feel completely out of touch with my style. I still haven’t lost my baby weight so don’t feel fabulous.

I’m 5”4 size 10-12 and on a v tight budget. Any ideas? I just want to feel beautiful for an evening.

SpongeBobJudgeyPants Tue 05-Dec-17 22:50:49

We need to know what kind of night out first. Meal with DP somewhere fancy, or night with the friends?

TeddyIsaHe Wed 06-Dec-17 07:41:39

Dinner and then drinks, so something that is able to do both!

SpongeBobJudgeyPants Wed 06-Dec-17 19:50:04

Ok, so this is stomach-skimming and pretty here for the top. I'll away to look for a bottom bit.

SpongeBobJudgeyPants Wed 06-Dec-17 19:54:04

And some smart dark wash jeans? here Failing that, this has bumped you for someone with more fashion sense else grin

SpongeBobJudgeyPants Wed 06-Dec-17 19:55:20

But with a higher shoe or boot.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: