Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Beauty blender sponge - any good?

(4 Posts)
HappyVan Tue 05-Dec-17 18:06:31

I've just come across the beauty blender sponge and lots of you tubers seem to recommend it. The problem is it needs to be wet which I would rather not to do. Is there anything similar to it just as good? (But doesn't need to be wet)

taytotayto111 Tue 05-Dec-17 22:05:29

I use the real techniques one and I run it under water and squeeze it really well. Honest it's amazing. If you used it dry it would use too much product and wouldn't work. They are designed to be used not wet but slightly damp. I won't and haven't applied my foundation without one now. I've used one for about the last 4-5 years. Love love love them.

MightyMunki Tue 05-Dec-17 23:04:41

I use the real techniques one too. The first time I used it, I forgot to wet it. It just soaked up all the product. Wet it and squeeze the water out, gives a really lovely airbrushed looked to the skin.

Housewife2010 Wed 06-Dec-17 07:44:49

I love the actual Beauty Blender. They are expensive but fantastic. I've tried a couple of dupes but they didn't compare.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: