Talk

Advanced search

Space NK vouchers - what would you buy?

(10 Posts)
DontTellTheBride Tue 05-Dec-17 17:00:08

I was lucky enough to receive a wad of Space NK vouchers (£70) from my lovely colleagues for my birthday.

Everything on the website is amazing but there's SO much choice, so I'd love some personal recommendations.

I'd quite like some good quality day or night facial moisturiser - it was my 40th so I need to look after my skin.

But I'm really after products you love. Any tried and tested favourites? Thanks

AnaViaSalamanca Tue 05-Dec-17 19:04:40

sunday reily good genes, I have been using it for years

pharp Tue 05-Dec-17 19:05:45

Nuxe lip balm

DontTellTheBride Tue 05-Dec-17 22:06:23

Thank you both - will check them out smile

thethoughtfox Tue 05-Dec-17 22:47:04

Becca Moonstone highligher or Backlight Primer. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders.

Judydreamsofhorses Tue 05-Dec-17 22:52:43

I would be wary of buying skincare online if you can’t try it first (voice of bitter experience!) so I would buy lovely perfume or amazing makeup. The Hourglass powders mentioned above are fab, and I am a big fan of Nars Audacious lipsticks.

KimchiLaLa Tue 05-Dec-17 23:00:44

Nars tinted moisturiser

suze28 Tue 05-Dec-17 23:18:17

Buy a pot of Kevin Aucoin SSE and it will last you for the next decade

DarkDarkNight Wed 06-Dec-17 00:09:28

Maybe By Terry foundation and I would try the hyaluronic powder.

Years ago I spent some Space NK vouchers on a very expensive and indulgent By Terry product I can't find anymore. It was a balm to either mix with moisturiser or foundation or you could put on at night just to make your skin look better like a primer. It wasn't skincare, but it was lovely, it felt really indulgent. So get something you would think twice about spending your own money on but that you will love using.

DontTellTheBride Wed 06-Dec-17 18:32:17

Ooh thank you all and sorry I took ages to reply.

I will definitely go in-store to actually purchase - just wanted some ideas to take with me, so thank you all thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now