Talk

Advanced search

Concealer for thread veins/broken capillaries

(6 Posts)
Naughty1205 Tue 05-Dec-17 11:14:14

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a concealer for small red veins on face? I don't understand why they are appearing more often now. Am in my 40s. Have one under one eye, another near my nostril, not sure if it's from waxing my lip? And a few more on cheek. Not sure what to do to prevent them coming. Until I can afford laser surgery (and a face lift etc!) I'm stuck with them. Any recommendations appreciated!

AnaViaSalamanca Tue 05-Dec-17 16:31:18

It's genetic, and also from sun damage so wear SPF religiously. I have had them since my teens when I was not careful. I cover then with mac studio concealer (the pots, they are spf 35 as well).

Naughty1205 Tue 05-Dec-17 20:10:42

Thanks for the reply Ana and the info!

woofmiaowwoof Tue 05-Dec-17 20:13:37

Don’t waste money on laser - I’ve had mine done twice now and they come back pretty quickly.

VivienneWestwoodsKnickers Tue 05-Dec-17 20:18:41

I use Benefit Erase Paste.

I had a vein zapped in my nose, it looked great for a few days but came back again. Not worth the effort.

Naughty1205 Tue 05-Dec-17 20:24:25

Thanks for the replies. Can't believe laser isn't worth the money. Looks like I'm stuck with them then. I was brutal for the sun back in my 20s, lesson learned and always wear spf since. Am very pale. Will look into the mac and erase paste. Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now