Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Can anyone help me find these shoes?

(8 Posts)
sureitsgrand Mon 04-Dec-17 23:43:04

Hi, my phone won't let me upload a picture but! I'm in love with a pair of shoes that I saw someone wearing.

Found them via google but they seem to be have discontinued.

They are- Ruby Shoo brand. Black heels with a red flower on them. Possibly called Eva?

I need size 5. They have a similar shoe on the site, but it has polka dots on it, it's the plain black with red flower I love.

If anyone knows where I can buy them or extremely similar you'd be making a hormonal pregnant lady very happy. Will buy pre loved in almost new condition if needs be. I am in Ireland so they have to ship here.

Here's hoping!!

Gingernaut Mon 04-Dec-17 23:50:10

Belle Divino has one pair of size 5s left of this one

Gingernaut Mon 04-Dec-17 23:51:12

I don't know why Amazon thinks I'm in Walsall though....🤔

sureitsgrand Mon 04-Dec-17 23:55:24

Thankyou for trying but they have the polka dots on, they are the new version I think. The ones I am dreaming about are plain black with red flower. I wish I could upload a picture, my phone deletes my post when I try.

sureitsgrand Tue 05-Dec-17 00:20:39

Anyone........?

Gingernaut Tue 05-Dec-17 00:33:21

There's Diaz.

Gingernaut Tue 05-Dec-17 00:38:50

I've seen sizes 3, 4 and 7. That's it. Sorry.

sureitsgrand Tue 05-Dec-17 00:51:16

Diaz are lovely but too dressy. I've just bid on a pair of size 4 on ebay, I can fit in some size 4 so fingers crossed! Thanks for looking.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: