Talk

Advanced search

Help me style this ?

(8 Posts)
honeylou42 Mon 04-Dec-17 22:26:50

m.boden.co.uk/en-gb/womens-knitwear/knitted-jumpers/k0056-mul/womens-multi-stripe-renata-jumper I have ordered this to wear on Christmas Day which will involve a trip to the pub over lunchtime, but I’m struggling to know what it will look fab with . I’m no skinny Minnie at a size 16 and I’m 43 with blond shoulder length wavy hair but I still want to look good?

Nettletheelf Mon 04-Dec-17 23:04:04

How tall are you? Could you get away with a short-ish denim skirt and opaques?

JoJoSM2 Mon 04-Dec-17 23:12:40

I reckon dark jeans would go well with this jumper.

RestingGrinchFace Mon 04-Dec-17 23:16:38

Black/dark green/dark red jeans with brown ankle boots. A shirt with a collars/hats/scarf in colour found on jumper if you wish.

thatcatpidgeon Mon 04-Dec-17 23:17:29

High waisted skinny jeans (H&M shaping ones are amazing) and chunky ankle boots? Or as mentioned a denim skirt - with tights and boots. Or a long pleated skirt - tons about, I’m yet to find one that looks good on me but love them on other people!

Mulberrysilk Tue 05-Dec-17 09:29:52

Leather/ faux leather skirt, opaque tights and ankle boots.

honeylou42 Tue 05-Dec-17 16:33:07

Thanks for everybody’s replies, some fab ideas. I’m 5 foot 7 so medium height really smile

Apileofballyhoo Tue 05-Dec-17 16:36:48

If you are confident about your legs go for a skirt and boots. At 5'7" I bet you have lovely long legs!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now