Talk

Advanced search

Ugg boots

(12 Posts)
michello Mon 04-Dec-17 19:19:15

I know they aren't really 'in' anymore but I still love them and am thinking of ordering myself a pair.

Does anyone know much about the sizing? I'm usually a 4 if I can get a wide fit. As far as I know Uggs only come in a standard width. I'm not sure if I should order a 4 with the possibility that they will give a little or go for a 5 but run the risk of them becoming sloppy after a while?

Which size would you go for? Is the width quite generous or quite snug?

Thanks

Branleuse Mon 04-Dec-17 19:30:46

its hard to say as different styles have different sizing. Is there any way you can go and try some on?
Some of the styles you have to size up and some others you have to size down.

NoelNiki Mon 04-Dec-17 19:32:31

If it is the standard soft Ugg boots, I am a 4 and I can get the children's size 3 on comfortably. So your own size will be fine.

Other styles are all different so no idea.

michello Mon 04-Dec-17 19:33:29

@Branleuse Yes I can try and get in
to a store to try a pair on but was hoping to avoid and order online this evening. I'm going to go for the Classic II style in black to go with everything.

michello Mon 04-Dec-17 19:34:30

@NoelNiki I'm going for the Classic which I think are the original ones. Are these the ones you mean?

Izzydawg Mon 04-Dec-17 19:50:40

I have wide feet and would advise to size up. I have one pair standard classic in my normal size 5 (5.5 in ugg sizing) and another pair in size 6.5 . They both fit but the 6.5 is easier to get on and warmer as there is room for air to circulate around your toes and feels comfier.
By the way there are some classic boots at a good price on M and M direct website

PNGirl Mon 04-Dec-17 19:54:40

I'm a 6 and ordered 5.5 in classics (not classic II) as there was no 6 and the sheepskin flattens.

NoelNiki Mon 04-Dec-17 19:59:11

Yes OP I mean the classics. They are soft and they give.

I wouldn't size up.

Tacitits Mon 04-Dec-17 19:59:32

I'm a 7 with super wide feet, and the 7.5 is perfect on me.

Ilovetolurk Mon 04-Dec-17 20:00:38

If you are a 4 order a 4 as in ugg classics this is actually a 4.5 OP

JaneEyre70 Mon 04-Dec-17 20:08:32

I'm a wide size 7 but needed an 8 in Ugg and they aren't a comfortable fit in all honesty - the inner heel seems to be very catchy and I couldn't wear them on a whole day out as I'd be too uncomfortable.

Branleuse Mon 04-Dec-17 22:36:09

I have the leather biker style uggs. Im normally a 6 or 6.5 and i only just fit into a 7.5 in these

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now