Talk

Advanced search

MAC voucher

(11 Posts)
StylishDuck Mon 04-Dec-17 10:37:14

I've got a £20 voucher for MAC. I've only ever had a couple of matt lipsticks from them before but tbh I found the Avon Matt ones to be better.

So what would you recommend? I don't want to go in blind then be accosted by a sales person and end up spending a fortune. However I am willing to spend a bit more on top of the £20 to get something worth the money. I don't wear a lot of make up during the day but I like to put an effort in when going out.

StylishDuck Mon 04-Dec-17 11:59:35

Hopeful bump? I'm headed into town soon.

mintmagnummm Mon 04-Dec-17 12:20:22

I'd go for an eyeliner or lipliner

Opheliasgoldenwine Mon 04-Dec-17 12:28:34

Foundation

LemonysSnicket Mon 04-Dec-17 12:30:02

Their blush is good and their concealor. Dont bother with mascara or eyeshadow its very average.

Leviticus Mon 04-Dec-17 12:31:47

A brush?

StylishDuck Mon 04-Dec-17 12:55:48

I've just dug out the voucher & it's actually £30! grin I like the foundation (No7) and eyeshadow (Urban Decay) I normally use. I'm not a lipliner kind of person. I've got loads of brushes & eyeliners. A nice blusher might be a good shout! Or failing that I might just try the lipstick again.

moreismore Mon 04-Dec-17 13:26:15

Their liquid concealer is good for under eye and blemishes.

If you like the basics you already use why not just buy what every takes your fancy!

I love their pure pigment pots- good for highlight, eye shadow or mixed with moisturiser for subtle shimmer

Leviticus Tue 05-Dec-17 15:08:00

OP you have to come back and tell us what you got.

StylishDuck Wed 06-Dec-17 18:44:26

Oh sorry! grin I actually didn't get anything. The Debenhams I went into didn't have a MAC counter confused I'm going to a different one next week so will look then.

stoplickingthetelly Wed 06-Dec-17 22:09:13

Their soft and gentle highlighter is lovely.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now