Talk

Advanced search

Inspiration needed - Wedding dress for December registry office wedding

(1 Post)
NeverTimeForTea Sun 03-Dec-17 22:52:26

Planning to get married next December. Afternoon Registry office do with around 20 guests followed by dinner at a nearby restaurant.

I want something special but not sure I want an actual wedding dress (though I might) so, on the basis that I probably won't be able to buy something suitable in the summer I thought I'd take a look around now.

I'm 5'9" and a size 8. I have dark hair and pale skin - 'winter' colouring. Colours that suit me best are berry shades, pine green, navy and silver grey (and white if a proper wedding dress).

I'll be 51 and lets just say it's not my first wedding. Budget isn't really an issue except that I'm probably loathe to spend £££ unless I really fall in love with a 'must have' dress.

So far this Coast bridesmaid dress has caught my eye. I'm not usually one for lace but a bardot neckline suits me and the colour looks good. Maybe lace is good as it isn't what I'd usually wear?

I'm just a bit stuck as to where else to look - any thoughts/ideas gratefully received?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now