Talk

Advanced search

Black petite jumpsuit

(8 Posts)
inthenameotheweeman Sun 03-Dec-17 12:59:13

Has anyone bought one recently? I quite fancy one for my Christmas night out.

I really like this one from Wallis, but then it says the model is 5ft 9. That is NOT petite. I’m 5ft 2!

Any suggestions based on actually wearing one?

chipsandpeas Sun 03-Dec-17 13:09:49

i like them but they can be a nightmare for taking off when going for a pee, ideally a side zip or no zip is best...a back zip is the worst if you have had a few drinks

inthenameotheweeman Sun 03-Dec-17 13:13:03

I’ve worn them before, well, ones with shorts and yes, they are a nightmare! But I can’t see anything else I like. Really struggling this year! I’ll just need to to be accompanied to the loo at all times.

Crochetlover123 Sun 03-Dec-17 21:48:28

If it’s the one with the slit arms (from the petite section) I have it. I am also 5’2 & it stops at my ankles. Very flattering when on & really easy to get on/off (no zips).

inthenameotheweeman Sun 03-Dec-17 22:06:50

Thanks Crochet. It doesn’t look like it has slit arms?

How is the sizing, other than length? Are they true to size?

Crochetlover123 Sun 03-Dec-17 23:07:21

I’ve had mine about a year so it’s probably just an arm change for the current style. They look the same.
Sizing is pretty accurate - mine skims on boobs & bum, rather than clings (which I prefer). Unfortunately, they always seem to do black, or I would have bought in multiple colours.
Go for it!

peachypetite Sun 03-Dec-17 23:08:10

There are some petite ones in asos

inthenameotheweeman Mon 04-Dec-17 21:35:14

Thanks Peachy. I ordered the Wallis one. Fingers crossed!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: