Advanced search

What to wear with navy dress to Christmas party?

(9 Posts)
LynetteScavo Sun 03-Dec-17 09:11:10

The last time I wore it was to a summer event with natural legs and nude heels.

Do I go for tan tights?

Gold shoes?

It's I need a cardigan?

Apileofballyhoo Sun 03-Dec-17 09:13:39

Silver or some kind of sparkling grey for shoes. Barely there tights. No cardigan!

Dontknowwhattodoknowok Sun 03-Dec-17 09:18:52

Go for silver shoes or metallic style shoes. Blue needs a cold colour with it- so not gold or copper. Depends if you’re outside or not re tights- if it’s indoors then no!

PourMeAGlass Sun 03-Dec-17 09:25:27

I'm wearing navy to the works Christmas party next week, I'm wearing silver heels with a silver glitter clutch and coordinating jewellery.

And definitely no cardi smile

PourMeAGlass Sun 03-Dec-17 09:26:30

Oh and barely there/nude tights

LynetteScavo Sun 03-Dec-17 15:03:14

No cardi? I will freezeI grin

So, nude tights and silver/metalic shoes.

I really can't have gold? I've already got a gold handbag, and I'd rather not buy more than I need to, but if you tell me I need a silver clutch, then so be it.

Apileofballyhoo Sun 03-Dec-17 15:17:29

If the dress is thick enough, wear a thermal cami underneath.

CountFosco Sun 03-Dec-17 15:58:41

I'm wearing silver shoes, a silver cuff and silver necklace. My clutch is sequined and bright colours. Ponders panic buying a silver clutch.

I think gold is fine with navy, as is copper/rose gold, I have a rose gold ring with a sapphire and it looks amazing.

LynetteScavo Sun 03-Dec-17 16:14:44

I too think gold is fine with navy...have just been looking at dress and clutch together and they look good.

I'm undecided between blue shoes and gold now confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now