Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Winter moisturiser for oily skin?

(7 Posts)
wasMissD Sun 03-Dec-17 08:08:15

Hi
I currently use LRP Effeclar which I love, but during winter I always get dry patches on my chin. Feel like I need something more heavy duty for winter. I'm early 30's with oily skin.
Any recommendations?
Thanks smile

Tantpoke Sun 03-Dec-17 14:54:03

Hi I use LRP Toleraine Fluide, which is nice and light but still moisturises well.

Gah81 Sun 03-Dec-17 17:24:00

Also got oily skin which is reacting a bit to a higher strength retinoid and all the central heating. I am currently using hyaluronic sheet masks like there is no tomorrow, which is helping a bit.

CantChoose Sun 03-Dec-17 18:27:58

I use toleraine too, or the effeclar H.

wasMissD Sun 03-Dec-17 18:40:17

Ooh thanks. Such a fan of LRP, use the face wash and duo too, so will give it a try. Thank you.

Elledouble Sun 03-Dec-17 18:42:17

I use Clinique Moisture Surge gel all year round. Tried Effaclar for a bit but it wasn’t moisturising enough and my skin went really oily to compensate blush The Clinique one seems to have the right balance for me.

wasMissD Sun 03-Dec-17 19:51:23

I do like a gel texture one.
It's so hard having oily skin and dry patches!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: