Talk

Advanced search

Perfect peel... holy fuck

(13 Posts)
Nickynackynoodle Sat 02-Dec-17 15:12:55

I’m itchy. It’s like my very soul needs scratching.

Has anyone had one? I’m loving the results but it’s so hard not to scratch and the peeling sensation makes me feel like I need a wee. [deep breaths]

thenewaveragebear1983 Sat 02-Dec-17 17:32:28

What is it? It sounds horrible!

Is it like footner (but for some other body part???)

Nickynackynoodle Sat 02-Dec-17 17:40:14

Yes! Footner for the face! Driving me mad.

VivaLeBeaver Sat 02-Dec-17 17:45:10

Is the black mask thing? Friend of mine did one and posted a hilarious video of her yelping in pain when it came to taking it off, think she got a cheap version.

Nickynackynoodle Sat 02-Dec-17 18:09:13

Haha, not quite. , It’ put on by a dr and left on for 6 hours. I’m shedding skin like a snake so I’m hoping it will get rid of my hyperpigmentation. So hard not to pick it.

thenewaveragebear1983 Sat 02-Dec-17 18:52:35

Wow that sounds interesting! Will your skin be all soft and smooth once it's over then?

Nickynackynoodle Sat 02-Dec-17 18:56:47

It certainly feels soft and lovely if a bit tight! I think I’m about 2/3 of the way through shedding just now.

I’m putting sunscreen on like crazy as I think it’s more vulnerable now. Can’t wait for it to finish to see the results.

thenewaveragebear1983 Sat 02-Dec-17 20:31:44

How long does it take to shed? Surely not like footner, a full week of peeling?

This is something you've had done at a salon, yes? I'm intrigued..... I have very dry and just tired looking skin, I wonder if this would help? Is it very expensive?

knockknockknock Sat 02-Dec-17 20:46:01

Photo so we can see the shedding please grin

FruitCider Sat 02-Dec-17 20:47:05

Thinking of training in this so reading with interest!

BumWad Sat 02-Dec-17 20:47:12

That sounds amazing

Where did you have it done? How much did you pay? Have you got a link I can look at?

Nickynackynoodle Sat 02-Dec-17 21:43:58

Had it done at National Slimming and Cosmetic C...omething. NSCC. It was £250. Had it Tuesday about 4pm, peeling started Thursday morning. Fri I was off work thank goodness as it looked awful.

Lots of peeling yesterday, today not so much but I’ve been wearing a beanie!
Have been cutting the skin off with nail scissors. I reckon it will be done tomorrow but apparently some people get a smaller second peel.

Skin definitely looks good underneath! I’m sad I didn’t take any pics!!

Nickynackynoodle Sat 02-Dec-17 21:53:13

The peeling started in the middle... this is left on each side... forehead is quite patchy

Not a great photographer

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now