Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Do Estée Lauder do makeovers and how much do they charge ?

(9 Posts)
LardLizard Fri 01-Dec-17 19:53:51

Any of you guys know ?
Want to refresh some make up and want to buy one of their printers anyway

Crocodilesoup Fri 01-Dec-17 19:57:34

I had one (for wedding) in a Debenhams. There was a charge but it was refundable against a purchase so I didn’t pay anything once I’d bought foundation and a lipstick. In fact I’m sure I had it done twice!

LardLizard Fri 01-Dec-17 20:06:16

Thankyou
Don’t suppose you can remember the charge can you

Crocodilesoup Fri 01-Dec-17 22:17:34

I think around £20 but it was a while ago. It was less than you’d spend if you bought a couple of products! Have a look at this article where a journo goes to have her make up done at several counters - she mentions the price each time.
www.google.co.uk/amp/www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/beauty-hair/makeup/gmp8779155/makeup-counters-reviews/

LardLizard Sat 02-Dec-17 00:30:27

Thanks croc

Deathraystare Sun 03-Dec-17 17:25:34

That's really handy Croc!

crocodilesoup Sun 03-Dec-17 17:29:01

Never thought I’d have anything to contribute on style and beauty!

LardLizard Tue 05-Dec-17 09:33:58

Well you have now !!
flowerswine

Tantpoke Tue 05-Dec-17 10:01:19

Thats a great link croc she has my hair and eye colour so its definitely given me some new ideas in the make up dept. The Chanel red lip looks amazing I would never think to go that red but I'm going to try it for sure now, so glamorous.

I love the MAC, Chanel and Urban Decay eyes the best but all the others are great for different occasions ie require a bit less time to perfect.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: