Talk

Advanced search

SOS easy up dos?

(2 Posts)
manchesteruntied Fri 01-Dec-17 10:09:41

first pg... I'm just planning ahead trying to find easy (and I mean eejit-proof) up do's for when you're busy with a small sprogling but don't want to feel like you've totally given up on yourself?

Mid length "fair" some may describe as ginger hair with some behavioural issues (a persistent but fairly half-arsed natural wave)

Any (kind) advice would be greatly appreciated- you mightn't think this is a priority (and it's not, obv priority is bambino's needs) but if I feel like a human (or I'll take any close primate at this stage) it will help me to feel a wee bit better.

Thankyouplease xxx

trainedopossum Sat 02-Dec-17 07:10:14

I've just had mine cut to just above shoulder-length so can't do my usual 'messy bun' nonsense. Currently am parting hair from ear to ear at back, twisting bottom half (think French pleat) up in one direction (pop a kirby grip in) and top half down in the other direction (again with the kirby grip) so the ends swish off in opposite directions at the back. I leave a bit out at the front and make a little quiff with it, just a little twist and a pin. Any bits that are too flat/tight I just pull a bit so they sit more loosely.

It looks quite nice if I do say so myself, though my description has probably left you none the wiser. I will try to find a visual aid.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now