Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Thread for Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar anyone?

(4 Posts)
itstheyearzero Fri 01-Dec-17 08:50:18

Shamelessly copying other threads! Day 1...love the Crab tree & Evelyn hand cream and I use hand cream all the time so for me, this is a hit! Not a bad size too!

Lemontwist Mon 04-Dec-17 21:39:37

I'll join you. Pretty happy so far with all of it. I love the hand cream. I used the moisturiser from today and it seems really nice. Can't wait to open tomorrows!

itstheyearzero Tue 05-Dec-17 19:26:06

Ooohh hello! I too have enjoyed all of the stuff so far, especially the Rituals shower foam and the Gatineau face cream. The lipstick today is not a colour I would use, but its all been good quality products so far which I wasn't expecting for the price! Let's see what tomorrow brings!

itstheyearzero Thu 07-Dec-17 09:59:50

I tried the tanning sleep mask last night and I woke up this morning looking very healthy, so that's a hit for me! Not keen on the sparkly nail varnish this morning though. How about you?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: