Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

No7 Advent Calendar

(13 Posts)
Crackedbutstillshiny Thu 30-Nov-17 20:04:56

As there are threads for the Liberty and M&S calendars, I feel that there should be one for the No7 version! Anyone else want to join in with their calendar?

DuvetCaterpillar Sat 02-Dec-17 20:28:04

I'll join you! Up to Day 2 now - do you like it so far? The Day 2 gift is really good value for 25ml I thought?

Annabelle4 Sun 03-Dec-17 16:20:39

I opened all of mine in November as I was literally out of skincare products and I have the Look Fantastic one for December.

I won't spoil it for you all, but I was very happy with it smile

Tomorrowisanewday Sun 03-Dec-17 16:27:38

I did the same, Anabelle4, and I think it's great. I haven't had an advent calendar since I was a child, think it will become a new tradition based on this one smile

Crackedbutstillshiny Sun 03-Dec-17 18:25:35

I've loved it so far - the serum from day one is fantastic! I had an M&S one last year, preferring this one so far smile

Annabelle - have you tried today's item (the mascara)? No7 mascaras normally flake on me so hoping this one doesn't.

Alicecooperslovechild Sun 03-Dec-17 18:30:51

Very happy with mine so far. Slightly doubtful about the longevity of the mascara but I can always channel my username!

Annabelle4 Sun 03-Dec-17 18:33:33

Actually the mascara is the only product I wasn't happy with (other than the size of multiples of 3 or 4 other products).
It doesn't flake, but feels extremely light. I think I said on another thread that I'm not actually convinced that there's any mascara in the tube shock
Maybe you might like it if you like the very natural look...

Crackedbutstillshiny Sun 03-Dec-17 20:37:42

Ah ok, interesting. That’s how I usually feel about their mascara. Fingers crossed tomorrow will be better then!

Crackedbutstillshiny Mon 04-Dec-17 06:05:57

Oh god today is EXCELLENT. I use this when I can afford it and it’s brilliant 👌🏻 And it’s 30ml, and retails at @ £16 normally!

Thingvellir Tue 05-Dec-17 12:43:39

Joining in - I have my first boots calendar this year - the last time I had a calendar was years ago, but havibbfiried our fir smiggle ones for the DC I wanted in on the action this year.

I've been delighted so far, the serum is fab (but sooooo small!). Yesterday's primer is retail size though.

Thingvellir Tue 05-Dec-17 12:44:23

*having forked our for... must proof read!

LurkingQuietly Tue 05-Dec-17 21:20:17

Ooh, joining in! Very happy so far, but a little concerned I'll want to buy everything come the 25th!

LastGirlOnTheLeft Tue 05-Dec-17 21:26:14

I'm going to follow this thread - I joined the email list so I found out when the calendar became available but due to a very sudden change in family circumstances I couldn't then afford to buy it sob!!

But I will love hearing your enthusiasm!!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: