Talk

Advanced search

50% off Fitflop sale + 20% off code

(7 Posts)
AliceDMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 30-Nov-17 09:35:34

Morning!

You can get up to 50% off lots of Fitflop shoes and sandals at the moment, plus 20% off all orders with code OFFER20 (so the code works on sale items).

Quick reminder of how this works: we've selected these deals independently by scouring the web for bargains that we think MNers will love. We do, though, get a small referral % if you happen to buy through these links

CointreauVersial Thu 30-Nov-17 13:03:23

Argh, I could really do with some comfy work shoes right now.
Does anyone know how they come up fit-wise? Big, small, narrow, wide....?

polarbear33 Fri 01-Dec-17 11:46:28

i find them true to size, but I have their flip flops so can't comment on narrow etc. The iqushion fitflops are the comfiest I have ever had. comfier than my havianas

Plumpciousness Fri 01-Dec-17 12:40:13

They suit my wide feet. I can wear a 6.5 in Fitflop and usually I need to take a 7 in other brands, to get the right width. (I now have 9 pairs of Fitflops and I only started buying them in September last year shock)

faustina Fri 01-Dec-17 18:43:52

it depends which you buy. It should say under the shoes if they're the really wide ones or the slightly narrower ones

CointreauVersial Sat 02-Dec-17 10:33:59

Thanks. I have wide feet, so instictively feel that FitFlop should be a good make of shoe for me.

HollyBollyBooBoo Sun 03-Dec-17 07:04:04

Link doesn't work?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now