Talk

Advanced search

Crepey neck at 39!

(3 Posts)
LalaLeona Wed 29-Nov-17 20:15:38

Looking for some advice from the experts on this board! My skin was pretty good until the last year. Oily so not too wrinkly yet. Then I got pregnant with my second dc in 2015. For some reason in this pregnant I only put on weight on my face and neck! Wasn't bothered just looked bloated for 9 months! Anyway my son is 20 months now and the weight started to drop off me when he was one. I didn't do anything drastic just healthy eating and normal exercise running round after a toddler...I have been left with the most awful crepey wrinkly neck. It's smallish the wrinkly part but noticeable enough that people's eyes are drawn to it when I talk to them. It just doesn't match my face as my face looks a lot younger. I am feeling really self conscious about it now every time I meet someone I haven't seen for a while they look at it straight away. Use neck firming serum no 7 and Estee Lauder moisturiser doesn't seen to make much difference. It looks even worse if I've been up with the baby. Any ideas as to what I can do? Thanks

LalaLeona Wed 29-Nov-17 20:16:55

Sorry for typos typing on phone one handed!

TidyLike Sat 02-Dec-17 22:14:32

Loads of Nivea creme, day and night. Mine sometimes threatens to go a bit crepey and this helps, I think. Cheap too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now