Talk

Advanced search

Shiny face update

(4 Posts)
Polkadot1974 Wed 29-Nov-17 20:03:04

Some of you may remember my post a couple of months back asking about shiny faces and how one achieves one (NOT because husband likes it but because I was interested to know and was feeling quite full of skin). I can report that high beam and Dandelion twinkle are okay....but I just saw a video (vlog I guess I should say) extolling the virtues of Scott Barnes body bling bronzer. Anyone know it/used it. It was a video about celebs getting the red carpet glow and I have to say looks pretty good...but ouch on the price

Polkadot1974 Thu 30-Nov-17 21:20:45

Anyone have experience of this product?

TidyLike Thu 30-Nov-17 22:25:41

No. But I clicked on this post because I thought it was about getting rid of shine, which I am constantly battling with! Nice to know it's a look, anyway 😀

Polkadot1974 Fri 01-Dec-17 18:38:59

Ha! Sorry. Maybe should have put luminous face instead. I just read however that some powder by Rimmel which is white but goes on clear is amazing. Won aCosmopolitan award. Insta fix and matte powder. Just found it.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: