Talk

Advanced search

Classic t-shirt 'staples'

(12 Posts)
Someaddedsugar Wed 29-Nov-17 19:02:02

Can anyone recommend a great classic t -shirt brand? Ideally I'm looking for long sleeved t-shirts in black and grey and v-neck short sleeved t-shirts in black, grey and white, but would like something classic that's good quality and will wash and wear well.

ApplesTheHare Wed 29-Nov-17 19:13:12

I find the basic heat tech long and short sleeved t-shirts from Uniqlo great. They wash and wear very well and are also basically like a thermal layer under anything else. Also a bargain!

Someaddedsugar Wed 29-Nov-17 19:16:07

Thanks @Apples - I'll have a look!

TollgateDebs Wed 29-Nov-17 19:45:24

I have some of the Landsend.co.uk long sleeved t-shirts and they are great quality.

rachelracket Wed 29-Nov-17 20:07:35

splendid has made all my favourite tshirts

Someaddedsugar Wed 29-Nov-17 21:12:07

@Rachelracket whereabouts do you purchase your Splendid tees from? I've seen a couple on net-a-porter and then searched online but could only find the odd style here and there... the ones on NAP do look lovely though!

Someaddedsugar Wed 29-Nov-17 21:12:38

@Debs I'll have to have a look on there too!

rachelracket Wed 29-Nov-17 22:11:23

NAP and outnet!

rachelracket Wed 29-Nov-17 22:11:45

Sorry that’s @Someaddedsugar

Someaddedsugar Thu 30-Nov-17 02:46:38

Thank you!

ButteredScone Thu 30-Nov-17 06:49:17

I got some good thick tees in the Gap. Wish I'd bought more as I can't find any at the moment that are scooped and have good thick fabric.

teta Thu 30-Nov-17 11:01:42

J Crew t shirts are deep scoop or v shaped and are often on offer.They’re very fine cotton though and need to be washed on a wool wash. H & M linen t shirts are brilliant as they wash well and come in deep scoop or v’s in certain styles. H&M basic cotton shirts in long sleeves are pretty thick material but are very fitted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now