Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Today only Nip+Fab pads for £5 and Rodial discovery kits half price

(15 Posts)
BlackAmericanoNoSugar Thu 23-Nov-17 12:04:31

Just in case either of these are useful for you. I generally buy several months' worth of pads every time they have an offer. I've also bought the Dragon's Blood discovery set from Rodial because I've been wanting to try a couple of the products but the full size is very expensive.

ChabuddysPeanutDust Thu 23-Nov-17 12:08:49

Thank you!

ApplesTheHare Thu 23-Nov-17 12:08:58

Link?

LaBelleSausage Thu 23-Nov-17 12:12:22

Amazing! Which shop?

LaBelleSausage Thu 23-Nov-17 12:13:05

Oh! The official one:
https://www.nipandfab.com/glycolic-fix-x-treme-pads?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIlbbNz9XU1wIVq5XtCh2YxAVEEAQYASABEgK1BfD_BwE

Nottheduchessofcambridge Thu 23-Nov-17 12:14:52

Many Thanks, just ordered some. You saved me a fiver then smile

CMOTDibbler Thu 23-Nov-17 12:25:53

Thanks, I needed to stock up

BlackAmericanoNoSugar Thu 23-Nov-17 12:40:35

Sorry, I should have said on their websites.

Regressionconfession Thu 23-Nov-17 12:45:14

Are you paying postage? I’ve got £10 worth in my basket but it’s charging me postage ...

MinniesAndMickeysNeedCounting Thu 23-Nov-17 12:58:04

Thanks black I've been meaning to try these after seeing them recommend on here.

Regression If you buy 3 pots the postage charge disappears

BlackAmericanoNoSugar Thu 23-Nov-17 13:59:30

There should be a button on the checkout page underneath your delivery address for standard or free postage. It does say 'orders £10+' for free postage, whether that means 'over £10' (ie not including £10) or '£10 and over' is unclear.

BlackAmericanoNoSugar Thu 23-Nov-17 14:01:00

If you have a spotty teen then I highly recommend the Teen Fix pads. My DS uses them morning and evening and they've made a massive difference to his skin.

CMOTDibbler Thu 23-Nov-17 14:03:06

If you haven't ordered from them before, don't forget to use the code 'betweenus' to get some free samples with your order

BlackAmericanoNoSugar Thu 23-Nov-17 14:54:08

Also, they are members of Easy Fundraising. So remember to click the button if you already support a charity on there. If you don't already have a charity then please consider Woolly Hugs, the MNetters who knit and crochet hugs.

Woolly Hugs topic on MN

Woolly Hugs website

Link to Easy Fundraising Woolly Hugs bit

ApplesTheHare Thu 23-Nov-17 16:33:10

Thanks!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: