Talk

Advanced search

What colour tights?

(6 Posts)
CatchingBabies Fri 17-Nov-17 16:28:48

I'm wearing this dress and have a choice of black or red court shoes.

What colour tights should I wear? Bare legged is not an option.

Uumellmahaye Fri 17-Nov-17 23:02:33

Lovely dress. How about black micro Nets? http://www.wolfordshop.co.uk/hosiery/fishnet/twenties-tights/11889.html?cid=565&nsctrid=v01MTQyMTExMjExMTExMTExMTEwMTQyNTcwMDAwMDAwMDYxNTEwOTU3OTMzY3NlbWx1azIwMTcxMTE3MjMzMjEzODAwMDU2MDMyWDExMDcxNEMxMDI2MTI1NTI0VFNnXzY4NDk1ODk2OTM4XzExMDcxNA&gclid=CjwKCAiArrrQBRBbEiwAH6sNELrsacTSS_WWhZtvlyziyeVOnz30OROtt_9ZRK8jIm0Y7FIkLuvsBxoC0vUQAvD_BwE

MismatchedCat Sat 18-Nov-17 00:54:37

I would opt for sheer black tights or pewter, with the red shoes.

Alternatively, the micronets are a cool idea, but I wouldn't pair them with those shoe options as for me it would be too much look. Would pair the micronets with flats or with shoes with a block heel though.

ViserionTheDragon Sat 18-Nov-17 01:28:16

I think go with the black shoes and opt for jewel coloured tights (or wine/burgundy/plummy shades) with a matching clutch bag.

Carlyxxx Sat 18-Nov-17 01:32:36

Black

CatchingBabies Sat 18-Nov-17 18:34:31

Thanks, I already have both those shoes and can't afford more so it's one or the other. I'm not sure micronets would go with the overall look. I like the idea of wine or burgundy, might have to try that and see how it looks and if not trusty black it is.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now