Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Where to buy long leg length trousers?

(10 Posts)
AngelDog Tue 14-Nov-17 21:18:54

Can anyone point me to somewhere I can get trousers with a decently long leg?

The one shop which generally fits me is Next. Their long leg trousers are sometimes too long, but I just turn them up. I like wide leg or slouch type styles.

I'm currently wearing some Next wide leg woollen trousers from last year and they are so lovely I'm trying to find another pair of trousers with wool, but there seems to be nothing in Next and I don't know where else to look for something long enough.

Ebay has a pair of the exact trousers I'm after - but a size too big. sad

ChickenlessHead Tue 14-Nov-17 21:21:17

Topshop are good. I’m 5’11 and find their tall range too long in trousers though. They do 34” inside leg options as well though. Baukjen trousers (and tops) are all ridiculously long and they have some nice basics.

Lucked Tue 14-Nov-17 21:22:43

Long tall sally are usually too long for me but they might do different lengths.

Off to look at baukjen..

Longdistance Tue 14-Nov-17 21:28:39

New look
ASOS tall
Both my go to shops.

ChickenlessHead Tue 14-Nov-17 21:29:43

I wish Long Tall Sally did a Slightly Long Tall Sally range. They’re too long for me too. I got a pair of maternity yoga pants from there and I could pull the waistband up to my head!

Gammeldragz Tue 14-Nov-17 21:32:30

My current favourite are black bootcut stretch jeans in long leg... From tesco!

faceremovinghairscream Tue 14-Nov-17 21:32:52

Dorothy Perkins used to do good jeans and smart trousers in tall length but I last went in there about 10 years ago ...

AngelDog Wed 15-Nov-17 07:42:07

Thanks for the suggestions. I also used to like Dorothy Perkins trousers & jeans, facremovinghairscream, but they seemed to change their style/fit a few years ago and I also haven't been in for quite a while! Might be worth a second look perhaps next time I'm in town.

SoupDragon Wed 15-Nov-17 07:48:15

Esprit have trouser styles that come in different leg lengths. Delivery is cheap and returns are free.

HRTpatch Wed 15-Nov-17 07:50:37

"Slightly long tall sally"grin
Yes I'm with you there.
And the trousers are so voluminous. I tried on a jumpsuit there on Saturday and you could have got 3 more people in the trousers bit

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now