Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Handbag question: if I like....

(7 Posts)
LurkingQuietly Tue 14-Nov-17 17:32:24

The Mulberry Anthony (both the leather satchel and messenger equally for the purposes of this question) what other bag am I likely to covet?

At this point money isn’t prohibitive (haha) as I’m looking for ideas and quite happy to wait a couple of years and have everyone chip in for my ‘big’ bday pressie and save up myself too.

I’ve got 4 Mulberrys already from my pre-kids days and think I should branch out a little. But I do love the Anthony!

LurkingQuietly Tue 14-Nov-17 21:51:57

Hopeful bump for the evening...

botemp Tue 14-Nov-17 22:03:14

Depending on how many years to go... the Hermes Evelyn is clearly the bag that inspired the Antony.

Most classical geared brands like Longchamp, Coach, etc. will have a version of this.

BubblesBuddy Tue 14-Nov-17 22:18:42

Chloe Faye or Chloe Marcie Satchel. Selfridges has a great selection of cross body bags.

BubblesBuddy Tue 14-Nov-17 22:21:22

Do you want the same again or something different? I think the Mulberry is expensive now and there are cheaper versions of it but I think a change to something a bit more up to date is worth saving up for.

aniceearlynight Tue 14-Nov-17 23:03:17

If you like simple, clean styling look at Mansur Gavriel.
Ally Capellino is a chic, under-the-radar British brand with some great cross body bags.
Oldie but a goodie = Celine Trio in the large size.

LurkingQuietly Wed 15-Nov-17 07:23:44

Lovely, thank you! I spy a morning in Selfridges coming up!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now