Talk

Advanced search

Nigella's top on BBC2 last night

(8 Posts)
Dancergirl Tue 14-Nov-17 13:11:35

Did anyone watch Nigella last night? I loved the stripy white/black top she was wearing. Any ideas where it is from please?

JMAngel1 Tue 14-Nov-17 14:54:47

Oooh what show is it - is it Xmas Nigella already? Squeal! totally misses point of thread

Dancergirl Tue 14-Nov-17 14:57:44

'Firm peaks' grin snigger

JMAngel1 Tue 14-Nov-17 15:05:16

Tell me that's not the name of the show! That would be pushing the innuendo too much even for Nigella - so it's not Xmassy? sobs.

Dancergirl Tue 14-Nov-17 15:08:14

grin No, I'm referring to her comment when whisking egg whites. It's called Nigella: at my table.

The top I'm looking for is the one she was wearing when making the chocolate mousse. It's on iplayer if anyone is interested (in the mousse or the top!).

Dancergirl Thu 16-Nov-17 11:24:22

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4665628/Nigella-Lawson-tucks-sumptuous-hot-dog.html

This is the top. Anyone help please?

ladybertram Thu 16-Nov-17 13:43:15

Love her programmes and her top....although in the linked article she seems to be morphing into Christine Keeler. confused

mrsrhodgilbert Thu 16-Nov-17 13:55:44

It looks like she was wearing it in the summer so wherever it was from it's probably not available anymore. It's a nice enough top but I don't think it suited her. It's quite boxy with a pretty high neckline, she usually wears far more flattering things but it looks cool and comfy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now