Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

shein?

(9 Posts)
worrywart98 Tue 14-Nov-17 08:47:05

Has anyone ever bought anything from shein? what is the quality/fit like? Thank you!

EssentialHummus Tue 14-Nov-17 08:48:24

NO personal experience but read another thread here that mentioned very small sizing.

worrywart98 Tue 14-Nov-17 20:35:10

Eek thank you! Glad I've not ordered it yet!

Swizzlesticks23 Tue 14-Nov-17 21:21:44

Small sizing but it's alright

A lot of the clothes are the same as zara.

I would measure yourself and check sizing before you order though. You can return they ask u to send to Denmark or something. It takes about 1.5 weeks for return

Caulk Tue 14-Nov-17 21:23:38

I found it took about 3 weeks for stuff to arrive and varied in quantity. Tops were shorter than I wanted and the sizes were either really small or huge. I returned, which was costly.

DianaT1969 Tue 14-Nov-17 22:13:05

There was a thread full of complaints about 6 months ago. Made in China, but didn't always resemble the photo and strange sizing. I would avoid.

ShimmeringIce Wed 15-Nov-17 10:06:51

I found them slightly small, and very cheap fabric 🙁

worrywart98 Wed 15-Nov-17 11:46:34

Thank you everyone! Think I will avoid!!!

PaperdollCartoon Wed 15-Nov-17 12:46:27

I bought a couple of things a few years ago, sizing was mental and the fabric horrid. Definitely nothing like Zara, which is fine if not great. I put them in the bin because returning was too much hassle and cost money.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: