Talk

Advanced search

Need something comfy but smart to wear after op

(4 Posts)
Onebusymum Mon 13-Nov-17 20:09:28

Im going to a concert on Friday with my DD (8) i would usually just throw some jeans on and a top, but ive had an op and my stomach is quite tender. So need something comfy but smart. Currently living in leggings

Caulk Mon 13-Nov-17 20:13:39

I had ovarian surgery and wore dresses a lot after as I could keep the tights below my surgery line. Is that an option?

Onebusymum Mon 13-Nov-17 20:21:59

Yes ive been looking for maybe a shirt dress or something like that, even sonething long i can wear with leggings

MinesaPinot Tue 14-Nov-17 19:59:43

Not quite the same thing, but I get IBS and my tummy gets bloated and sore, and I swear by dresses. Cos are my go-to, as they cut looser and many have that A-line "swing" sort of style, where it just drops from the shoulders and doesn't cling (sorry, I'm not really describing it very well, but hopefully you know what I mean!). I also swear by Primark's Curvy tights which have a bit more give and aren't too tight round the tummy. I had a dress in that style on today, with black opaques and loafers and it looked smart but felt so comfy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now