Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Perfume recommendations

(7 Posts)
NineFortySixPM Sun 12-Nov-17 23:07:39

This is going to show my age, but I used to love a perfume called Innocence by Chloe back in the 90s. It was discontinued donkeys years ago and since then I’ve dabbled in dozens of fragrances but never found another I like as much. Can anyone remember it and from that suggest something else I might love?

I think I like light, fruity scents if that helps. Quite like Coco Mademoiselle and Ralph by Ralph Lauren but neither is as nice as Innocence was sad

ManInTheMoonMarigold Sun 12-Nov-17 23:32:22

According to Fragrantica, Shiseido Energizing Fragrance is almost identical to Innocence once you get past the slightly sharper opening notes.

Waggily Mon 13-Nov-17 09:40:18

Chloe Innocence was my favourite too. A lovely clean smell and an almost furry opaque glass bottle. I felt really sophisticated!

NineFortySixPM Mon 13-Nov-17 12:36:48

Thanks Moon! I’ve never heard of that brand, quick google reveals it doesn’t seem to sell in UK stores but plenty of online sellers so maybe I’ll take the plunge but I’m a bit wary of buying perfume this way as it can so easily be missold. Darn, a top recommendation and I can’t smell it before I buy

PerfumeIsAMessage Mon 13-Nov-17 18:40:34

There are a few bottles of Chloe Innocence on ebay.

House of Fraser/John Lewis/Selfridges bigger Boots all sell Shiseido, not sure about the perfumes though.

You can get a sample of the Shiseido here for 87p!

NineFortySixPM Mon 13-Nov-17 21:15:22

Thanks Perfume - how apt is your name grin I’m going to order a sample, so, so, so hope it’s similar to innocence!

PerfumeIsAMessage Tue 14-Nov-17 06:23:09

Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now