Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Washing your face with semi perm eyelashes?

(2 Posts)
SierraFerrara Sun 12-Nov-17 22:15:24

Not actually washing with them like a flannel obviously, but more how do you wash your face when you are wearing them?

I love semi perm lashes but when I've had them in the past, I never felt I was able to wash my face properly so took them off really quickly. I don't wear eye makeup when I've got falsies but I still like to wash my eyes.

I really want to give them another go but I need to know I'll keep them on longer than the week I had them in last time!

Blackbutler86 Sun 12-Nov-17 22:22:44

I just wash my face normally but I don't rub my eyes. You can get them wet 24hrs after application. My lash extensionist gives me a little brush to brush them with so after I've washed and dried my face I run that over them.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: